GARDEN MACHINERY SERVICE AND REPAIR
Regular servicing not only helps to keep your machine in tip top condition, running and performing well, it will also help to prevent expensive breakdowns and repairs.
Whether you need a quick or full service of your garden machinery, we can help with a bespoke competitively priced solution.
We can repair and service domestic and light commercial garden tools including lawn mower, tractor mower, ride on mower, chainsaw, hedgecutter, strimmer, brushcutter or blower.
We offer a full collection and delivery service within our local area.
An example of a Full Service check list for a Ride On Mower is shown below:
• Thorough wash of tractor and deck, descaling of rust under deck.
• Removal, inspection and sharpening of blades.
• Inspection of deck belts, bearings and pulleys.
• Inspection of tyres and setting of pressures.
• Inspection and replacement where necessary of transmission belts and tensioners
(parts at additional cost).
• Lubrication of pivots and cables.
• Checking and charging of batteries if needed (parts at additional cost).
• Draining and refilling of oil (oil at additional cost).
• Changing oil filter where applicable (parts at additional cost).
• Cleaning and inspection of fuel system.
• Changing and setting of spark plug (parts at additional cost).
• Inspection of steering.
• Checking of safety features.
• Testing of engine, transmission and cutting, setting engine speed where appropriate.
• Final checks.