Updated: Aug 12, 2020
This machine was in need of a full service. It also had some issues starting reliably.
After a thorough inspection and service with several parts replaced, it was back in good working order.
The customer was very happy.
An example of a Full Service check list for a Ride On Mower is shown below:
• Thorough wash of tractor and deck, descaling of rust under deck.
• Removal, inspection and sharpening of blades.
• Inspection of deck belts, bearings and pulleys.
• Inspection of tyres and setting of pressures.
• Inspection and replacement where necessary of transmission belts and tensioners
(parts at additional cost).
• Lubrication of pivots and cables.
• Checking and charging of batteries if needed (parts at additional cost).
• Draining and refilling of oil (oil at additional cost).
• Changing oil filter where applicable (parts at additional cost).
• Cleaning and inspection of fuel system.
• Changing and setting of spark plug (parts at additional cost).
• Inspection of steering.
• Checking of safety features.
• Testing of engine, transmission and cutting, setting engine speed where appropriate.
• Final checks.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.